Friday, April 17, 2009

Grand Opening!

Well, I've finally done it. I have pushed passed the intimidation, struggled through the seemingly endless jargon, and at long last landed here in my very own blog. Dishes remain dirty and laundry remains unfolded but praise God, I've entered the blogosphere!

This blog is a long time coming. Just the fact that it broke through the ridiculously strong red tape of my psyche is reason enough to break out the bubbly. Not to mention the repeated interruptions and constant grunt work which is the day to day of the SAHM (stay at home mom) who birthed three children in as many years. *Insert exhausted, yet contented sigh here.* After years of treading water while more important matters were at the helm, my love of writing has once again emerged. A little soggy maybe, but responsive, nonetheless.

Fortunately, life these days does not leave me short of stories to tell or lessons learned. Whether it's recounting the crazy and funny moments of an ordinary day or relaying useful knowledge that helps make my life a little easier, it all has a home here. Thanks to you for reading this far. Now, if you'll excuse me, I hear a glass of red calling..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment